Are the apartments furnished? (click to open)
- TV & DVD player
- Towels & Linen
- Sofa bed
Are the apartments centrally located?
What is your cancellation policy?
Confirmation of the cancellation will then be sent to you. If you do not receive confirmation, then your cancellation may not have been received. Cancellations may be liable to the charges as outlined below.
- Cancellations must be received before 12 noon, Irish time, 2 days before the arrival date and received by email to email@example.com No further charges will be made per cancellations received prior to this deadline other than the loss of the deposit paid.
- If cancellations are made after 12 noon and within 2 days of arrival date or guests fail to arrive, the full amount will be charged and is non-refundable.
Are there any other fees or charges?
- A security deposit is required. Please see the next question for more details.
- 9% VAT is added to all bookings.
- Other than the security deposit and the 9% VAT, all other fees and charges including electricity and heating are included.
Is a security deposit required?
Please Note: The security deposit may take up to 10 days to be refunded into the tenants accounts, depending on weekends, banks etc.
Reasons for the non refund or deduction of the security deposit:
- Accommodating more people than stipulated in the reservation.
- Disrupting others in the apartment complex.
- Any damage or theft committed at the apartment.
Why is a security deposit required?
The security deposit will be kept for security reasons to guarantee the good condition of the apartment and the good behaviour of the guests within the apartment and the apartment block.
How do I collect/return the keys?
Once an estimated time of arrival is given, one of our staff will be at the apartment to greet you and check you in.
Keys can be dropped into a safety box in the hall of the apartment complex upon departure.
What is the check-in/check-out time?
Check-in time is between 2.30pm and 7.30pm. We charge a late check-in fee of €30 if you check-in after 7.30pm. An approx. arrival time must be arrange at 3 least days prior to your arrival date.
Depending on the availability of the apartment you may be able to check- in to your apartment earlier than this although this cannot be guaranteed. Please note that there is a charge of €25 for an early check-in.
Check-out is at 11am.
Subject to availability, a late check-out may be arranged at an extra cost of €40.
Is car parking available?
Unfortunately there is no on site parking at our apartment block.
We do however have an agreed rate of €14 per 24 hours with Jervis Car Park which is on Swifts Row, which is a 2 minute walk from the apartment block.
What is meant by self-catering?
A self catering apartment is not serviced daily as in a hotel. Additionally, cooking, cleaning and washing are done by the guests.
Our flight leaves late in the day, can we leave our luggage somewhere?
If you wish to store your luggage for a few hours after you check-out we are happy to oblidge. Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen luggage/personal items, and that luggage/personal items are left at the owners risk.
How many sets of keys are there?
Two set of keys is given for each apartment. Please note that for keys that are not returned we will charge €50 per set of keys.