WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
The address of the apartment block is 3 Lower Ormond Quay, Dublin 1. We are located in the very centre of Dublin city, very close to Dublin’s shopping districts & tourist attractions.
Dublin Airport is located approximately 10 km north of Dublin city centre, near the M50 and M1 motorways. You can get to the airport by bus, taxi, or car, and there are also services from nearby train stations.
HOW TO GET HERE
Driving Directions From Dublin Airport
- Follow signs for Dublin City and take the M1 into the City
- Continue straight for approximately 10km
- Take a left at the next T Junction (corner of King St North & Church Street)
- Continue to the Inns Quay (the river) and turn left
- Continue for 2 blocks until you get to 3 Lower Ormond Quay on your left.
Other Options from Dublin Airport
- Taxi – This is a very easy way to get from the airport at any time of the day or night. Average cost €25.
- Dublin Bus offers many routes throughout Dublin, including an AirLink express bus to Heuston and Connolly Rail Stations.
- Airlink service will bring you direct from Dublin City Centre or Rail/Bus Stations to Dublin Airport.
- Aircoach offers services from Dublin Airport to the City Centre, South Dublin and Greystones on a 24 hours basis each day.